House and Garden – London
The Perfect London Family Home?
Landscape and architecture are integrated into a complete design with the proportions of the various rooms relating to those of the garden and outside spaces.
Water connects the building and landscapes, running through the site as a thread, from a bubbling brook in the front garden, through the interior of the building – a waterfall runs down the side of the stairs – to lily ponds and a rill leading to a sculpture at the rear.
The garden elevation opens up with motorised awnings, external shutters, glass doors and blinds offering a variety of different permutations of the boundary between inside and outside.
- Walter Lilly
- Structural Engineers
- Elliott Wood
- Mechanical, Electrical and Acoustic Engineers
- Wallace Whittle
- Audio Visual Installation
- Quantity Surveyor
- Pierce Hill
- Helen Green Design
- Russ Canning & Co.
- Project Architect
- Marcus Beale Architects
- Job Architect
- Marcus Beale, James Donlon, Katia Papkovskaia
- Wimbledon, London, UK
- Tuesday, 24 June 2014 – Marcus Peel Photoshoot at Residential House, London
- Friday, 14 May 2010 – Appointed Architects – Residential House in Wimbledon