Table of Contents:
- 01. Defining Small Works
- 02. Building Operations
- 03. What are the stages of a building project?
- 04. Do I Need An Architect?
- 05. Employing An Architect
- 06. Architects Appointment
- 07. Architects' Services
- 08. Other Services
- 09. Conditions of Appointment
- 10. Recommended Fees & Expenses
Small works are an ongoing, cherished part of MBA’s activity restricted only by distance.
Here we give some basic information about building operations and employing architects, the stages that a project goes through.