Stow and Beale Conservation Architects
Stow and Beale Conservation architects LLP
A conservation practice within a design practice.
Stow and Beale Conservation Architects was formed in 2007 to carry out:
- conservation management plans
- stabilisation and repair of historic structures, ancient and medieval
- conservation building projects
- strategic advice on historic town centres
- conservation of modern structures
In 2015 Barry Stow became a director of MBA and we have now incorporated Stow and Beale into MBA.
Frindsbury Manor Barn, Rochester. England’s longest surviving medieval barn, dating from 1403, to be repaired and given context in a SABCA designed scheme for users the Kent Wildlife Trust.